The Tail-Bandit is a reusable tail restraint that does not cause the dog any discomfort. It is intended to be used for dogs that are suffering from “Happy Tail”. The Tail-Bandit will hold the dog’s tail between its legs or under its belly.
Features and Benefits:
- The Tail-Bandit does not cause the dog any discomfort. In most cases the dog ignores the Tail-Bandit completely
- The Tail-Bandit stays on the tail with very little pressure
- The amount of pressure can be adjusted as needed
- The device can be released and re-attached with an easily detached snap hook when the dog needs to go to the bathroom
- There is no tape or non-reusable material involved. It will not hurt the dog or pull their fur off when removed
- With the Tail-Bandit in use, it is much easier to bandage the cut. Since the tail has limited movement a simple wrap can be used
- The Tail-Bandit will prevent the dog from spraying blood over walls and ceilings.
- The Tail-Bandit can be used as a preventative measure. It can be attached to the tail before the dog is in a situation where they might get hurt such as when visitors are going to be present
- With the Tail-Bandit, the dog can still wag its tail as normal, it just does not flail about in the air
- The Tail-Bandit can be worn for an extended period of time
- The Tail-Bandit can get wet with no adverse effects
- The Tail-Bandit is washable
- NO SHIPPING CHARGES!